Remembering all your OptionTime login details is not an easy task, especially if you have multiple accounts for different websites and online services. Good thing, OptionTime has an easy-to-use password recovery feature that allows you to reset your forgotten password in minutes. Simply click on the OptionTime forgot password link and follow the instructions shown onscreen.
Recovering your lost password is easy through our OptionTime forgot password feature. Once your password has been restored, make sure to change your temporary password to a combination that you’ll remember better to avoid further problems. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to recover your OptionTime password:
- The “Forgot Password” link is located right below the password text field. Click on the link and you’ll be redirected to a new webpage.
- Enter your e-mail address and fill in the security code. Keep in mind, though, that you’ll need to enter the same e-mail account you registered with us when you opened your OptionTime account. If you cannot read the security code, you may change the code by clicking on the “Refresh” button. Click the “Reset Password” after inputting the correct details.
- Once we have verified your request, we will send you an e-mail with the link to reset your password. Please check your e-mail account after a few minutes.
- Click the link that we posted in our e-mail message to successfully direct you to a new login page.
- In the new window, enter your account username and your new password to access your OptionTime account.
When choosing a new password combination, please make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account. Also, you cannot change your password to a password that’s previously been used with your account. Construct a password that’s strong but easy to remember. If you have trouble resetting your password, please contact our OptionTime customer service via phone or e-mail.